Day 01-Drive to Binsar via Almora by road from Delhi in the morning (380 kms /9hrs)
» Departure from Delhi in the morning.
» Arrive Binsar in the evening.
» Welcome & check-in into luxury tents.
» Evening free for leisure.
» Dinner & O/N stay at the camp.
Meals :-( Evening Tea & Dinner)
Day 02 Day trek to ancient Jageshwar Temples & drive back to the camp
» Post Breakfast day trek to Jageshwar Temple 12 kms accompanied by an experienced guide with packed lunch.
» Drive back to the camp in the evening.
» Evening tea.
» Visit to Bineshwar Temple Built in the 16th century, this is a Shiva shrine from which Binsar derives its name. Bineshwar Temple is situated 6 kms away from Ayarpani and can be visited while driving up to the wildlife sanctuary. This temple was constructed by the Chand Rajas, who had once their summer capital at Binsar.
» Dinner & O/N stay at camp.
Meals: - (B/F, Lunch, Evening tea & Dinner)
Binsar Wildlife Sanctuary:
- Set deep in the foothills of the Great Indian Himalayas, Binsar is a comparatively small wildlife sanctuary, covering only an area of 47.04 sq. kms. A small protected area, Binsar was designated as a wildlife sanctuary in 1988, following a long local movement for its establishment. Today, Binsar supports a wide variety of floral species, faunal species as well as avi-fauna including some of the unique species found in the Himalayan range. Within Binsar's boundary, there are nine villages populated by around 600 people. Binsar Wildlife Sanctuary has only one entry gate for tourists at Ayarpani and only one road, climbing in a north-west direction to terminate at the Forest Rest House. The sanctuary is criss-crossed by many tails, some relatively wide and well-trodden while some barely discernible. A walk through this sanctuary is a truly fascinating as well as refreshing as most of the park area is shaded with a thick forests.
Day 03 Explore the Binsar National Park & transfer to Bhimtal.
» Post Breakfast drive to Almora. Visit Almora-
23 kms away from Binsar, Almora is one of the important centers of Kumaon. Almora rose to prominence in the 16th century as the capital of the Chand Rajas. Later, the British made it as the district headquarters and now it is a bustling crowded town. Even today, Almora retains its traditional character, which you can observe in its quaint by-lane shops and colonial buildings.
Golu Devta Temple:
Just 4 kms away from Binsar, this temple is dedicated to the popular deity of Kumaon. Like the devotees visiting here to fulfill their wishes, you can also hand a bell to make a wish or as thanks for one that comes true.
Kasar Devi Temple: Situated at a distance of 9 kms from Binsar, this spot was occupied by a Dutch monk in the 1970s and 80s, setting off a 'Hippie' boom in the area around. While those 'Hippies' are no more but it still remains a popular handout for foreigners. The Kasar Devi Temple attracts large number of people from far and near.
» Transfer to Bhimtal in the afternoon.
» Arrive Bhimtal in the evening.
» Check in into hotel.
» Evening free to explore Bhimtal.
» Dinner & O/N stay at hotel Mountain Club
Meals: - (B/F & Dinner)
Day 4 Full day S/S of Lakes
» Post breakfast Full day S/S of lakes such as Nainital, Sattal,
» Dinner & O/N at Hotel
Meals: - (B/F & Dinner)
Day 5 Drive to Delhi
» Post Breakfast drive to Delhi
Meals: - (B/f)
1. Accommodation on twin sharing basis in deluxe camp at Binsar & in rooms at Bhimtal.
2. All meals as per the itinerary.
3. Services of local Guide for trek to Jageshwar temple.
4. All activities as per the itinerary.
5. Entry fee to the park.
1. Personal expenditure of any kind such as beverages, telephone calls tips etc. or any such expenditure arising out of abnormal situation.
2. Service tax 2.575%.
3. Anything not specified in the itinerary.
4. Any thing not mentioned under PRICE INCLUDES.
5. Tips/ gratitude’s
6. Any Kind of Drinks (Aerated drinks etc)
7. Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
1. Prices are quoted based on tentative itinerary given to you. This is not the final itinerary. Our booking process starts on receiving full payment in advance from you. We try our best to maintain the same itinerary given to you initially. However, it is possible that at the time of booking (and especially during the peak season) the hotel or the room category mentioned by us is full. In that case we will give you an alternate hotel or an alternate room (higher category or lower category). Change in costs, if any, will be intimated to you and balance payable by you or to you will be paid by you or refunded to you as the case may be.
2. Sometimes, we may also have to change the itinerary to accommodate the bookings or for other logistic/operational reasons.
3. Our bookings are subject to the condition that this clause is acceptable to you.